RSS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Bound...

Over the past several months my husband and I have been entertaining the idea of rope-play. Pictures that both of us had seen posted on the Tumblr feeds of several different folks we follow had enticed and intrigued. He found the "Two Knotty Boys" website and began watching some videos to learn how to do the knots and on several different trips to Home Depot for other household projects we managed to buy a variety of different ropes to try. He practiced his knots by making me a keychain first and it was a welcome present...I lose my keys frequently AND I knew it meant good things to come in the future.

My next present was a knotted collar....he created the collar using a beautiful dark blue rope and presented it to me one night. I had been thinking about him putting a collar on me for quite some time. See all of this is pretty new for us...we've been together 20 years the end of this month...our sex life has always been pretty good (with normal marital ups and downs of course)but it has also been pretty "vanilla"....HOWEVER, my fantasies have never leaned toward vanilla, My biggest turn on is submitting to a strong man....being his plaything, his toy and I also enjoy a bit of pain with my pleasure. I am definitely a submissive at heart.
I don't remember exactly how it came about, but I finally shared a bit of my desires with my husband and the last several months have been an enjoyable learning experience for us both as we explored our likes and dislikes. So having him put a collar on my neck that he had crafted with his own hands was VERY HOT for me!

But if I thought the collar going on my neck was hot....last night, was a volcano! We finally got a night to ourselves, which meant an empty house with neither of our two teenagers home. I suggested to him before I got home from errands that if he wanted he could practice with his ropes on me. Turned out to be a really good suggestion!

After dinner and some wine, he told me to go to our room and get his ropes. My heart began pounding in my chest as the prospect of where this night might go started running thru my head. I came to him in our computer room with the rope and was instructed to remove my clothing and stand in front of him with my back to him. My pulse was strumming at a speedy throb at this point. He began working the ropes around my shoulders and down my arms...the rope rubbing against my skin as he tied knots and deftly worked his fingers over my skin and round the rope. He told me that he was tying a "Dragonfly Sleeve". As he worked the ropes and they tightened around my arms pulling them in behind me so that I could not move my excitement began growing.

He finished the sleeves down my arms and pushed my legs apart and slid the ropes between my thighs and then told me to turn to him. I turned and the two ends of rope were pulled upwards across my now throbbing pussy lips and back up to be tied off across my chest and then around my throat. The slight roughness of the rope against my soft skin and the tight tug between my thighs as a I wiggled my arms caused my pussy to begin to grow slick with anticipation. He checked the knots and then told me to walk before him down the hall to the bedroom. My heart raced as I thought about the vulnerablity these ropes caused...the control he had over me tied in such a fashion. I liked the idea very much.

When we arrived in our bedroom I climbed up onto the bed and knelt facing him with my knees apart and my breasts thrust forward. His hands roamed over my body, admiring his work and teasing my skin with his touch. He instructed me to turn around. I heard the click of his phone taking a picture of his handiwork and then felt his hand on my back as he pushed me forward. Without my hands I was unable to catch myself and found myself face first in our pillows with my bottom in the air and my pussy pulsing with excitement. I could feel his warm breath as he leaned in close to my round bare bottom and then I felt his teeth as he began to bite my tender flesh (oh and for the record the biting is something I find incredibly exciting and we previously discovered he loved doing to me!) Bound as I was I could not squirm away or grasp tightly to our pillows as I usually did when this type of play would begin. I had to lie face down with my cheek pressed to the pillows and my ass nice and high while he continued to first bite, then lick, then bite again my round bottom and then move to the delicate flesh of my inner thighs. I could feel my pussy twitching and pulsating with pleasure with each bite, each sensation and then... I felt our recent paddle purchase crack across my bottom.

The sharp sting causing me to cry out and then moan with pleasure as I heard his pleased response to the lovely marks forming across my ass. For several minutes he tortured me with his teeth, then his mouth, then the paddle as I lay helpless and vulnerable to his desires. My thumbs were laced around the ropes that were pulled down across my pussy lips and with each bite or paddle I tugged tightly against them. The sensations of the ropes across my swollen pussy caused my body to pulse with pleasure the more he teased and tortured me. Then I felt him pull away and heard the sound of our toybox being unlocked....unable to see what he might be retrieving from the box, my heart began to thump like a rapid snare drum drill. I felt his fingers which had been teasing my body earlier in between bites begin to push our largest vibrator into me as he teased my clit. My hips arched upwards aching for my pussy to be filled. He thrust the vibrator in and out of me and continue to use his other hand to paddle my exposed ass. I cried out my pleasure over and over into the pillows as he teased my body.

Then abruptly the toy was removed and I was flipped onto my back, my bound arms under me, my thumbs still laced into the ropes and tugging them tight against my pussy flesh. He lifted my thighs and pushed them open wide as he slid his hard cock into my hot slippery pussy. The sensation of having him fuck me while I was bound up nice and tight was almost to much to handle. The electric jolts of pleasure coursing up and down my spine were driving me wild, my pussy clenching and unclenching over and over in orgasm as he continued to thrust in and out of me. Everything he had done this night, from the gentle way he bound me to the forceful taking of my pussy right now had driven me insane with pleasure...only one thing remained....and with one last hard thrust I felt my prize as his cock exploded and he pumped me full of his hot cum, my body pulsing with the pulsating orgasms that always wracked my body as he came inside me. As he pulled out of me I couldn't help but think "wow, now that was amazingly powerful sex we've had in a long time!".

My body trembled with aftershocks as he turned me onto my stomach and began removing my harness. As the last of the rope was removed, I curled into his body, languishing peacefully in his strong arms, so content to belong to this man, my husband and so happy that we were still finding new ways to bring excitement and fun into our bedroom!

Mmmmm....last night was an amazing night and I can't wait until we get a chance for him to practice his ropes again! Who knows...maybe I will share our next experience here as well!

Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoyed experiencing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment